Please note that Sound Universe International's courses and events are limited to a small number of attendees, to allow for a more personable, intimate experience.
Our cancellation policy and terms are in place to offer clarity and state the attendee's rights in the event of an unexpected cancellation or unforeseen change.
The terms below are between the company, Yantara Jiro, Sarleia-Betty and the attendee.
Courses & events T&Cs
- Refund 100% of course fee if cancelled four weeks before course start date
- Refund 50% of course fee if cancelled three weeks before course start date
- Strictly no refund for cancellations after midnight two weeks prior to the course start date
- Refunds up to 7 days before event
- Strictly no refund for cancellations after midnight 7 days prior to the event
- Any charges incurred for the transfer of refunds e.g bank fees/paypal charges must be paid for by the client
- Invoices must be paid within 14 days unless stated otherwise
- Under unforeseen circumstances, and in the unlikely event that we have to cancel a course or event, we will fully refund any fee or deposit that has paid already.
- If flights are required, we advise to take out insurance when buying tickets, to cover any such unlikely event, or any other event where you would have to cancel yourself.
- We are not liable for cancellation fees incurred from flights bookings, travel expenses or accommodation costs.
- We are not able to offer compensation for any delays or cancellation of any flights, trains, buses or other forms of transport.
- We reserve the right to alter any venue activity prior to the event/ course starting.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the attendee.
- We recommend that all attendees have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
Leave a comment